* Designed and manufactured by reptile enthusiasts.
* Molded one piece construction from durable high density impact resistant polyethylene.
* Exclusive granite finish.
* Lockable polished glass doors.
* Stackable - No racks or shelving required.
* A size for almost any critter.
* Lightweight and affordable.
* Easy to clean - Completely chemical resistant.
* Easy to light - Molded to allow easy light attachment.
* Easy to heat - Most models have a heat/lamp shroud built directly in. (Electrical components not included)
* All Vision Herpetological reptile enclosures are stackable one on top of each other without the need for racks or shelving. All cages have rear venting for proper airflow when stacked. Most sizes are available with built in heat/light domes and a recessed area for fluorescent fixtures.
Please Note: The Following Vision cage models are UPS shipable, 00001, 111, 211, 221, 215, 222, 332, 322, 400 and 415 at standard UPS rates. All other sizes will ship via motor freight,our shipping department will contact you with shipping charges for these sizes before your order is shipped.
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING CHARGES SHOWEN AT CHECKOUT FOR VISION CAGES MAY NOT BE CORRECT WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH CORRECT CHARGES IF NESSISORY BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED.